- Z14 juicer
- Juicer mounted on tray with guides for easy handling
- Removable cooling equipment
- Direct juice: Juice goes directly to the glass or cup
- Juice collection compartment with window and automatic blockage
- Information display: Menu in 8 languages
- Trouble-shooting information
- LED backlit front panel
- Programmable Rielda lock for master key
- Coin/note box safety zone
- Lighted window to view juice extraction process
- Electronic temperature control
- Programmable time-based automatic cleaning
|Voltage||230V-50 Hz. 220V-60 Hz. 110V-60 Hz|
|Service time||16-21 seconds (depending on configuration)|
|Feeder||25 kg of fruit|
|Disposable cup dispenser||115 units for Ø 70-71 cups, from 150 cc to 220 cc|
|Fruit diameter||Ø 55– 75 mm Opt: Copa grande Ø 70– 90 mm|
|Measurements||1845 (a) x 680 (l) x 700 (p) mm|
|Max. Water intake pressure||6 bars|
The five Vending Keys
Once your Zummo Vending network has been implemented, the time invested is minimum. Estimated: For every 100 machines, just 30 hours of work per week are required, approximately
Open 24 h.
Income generated day and night, 365 days a year, with no social security, staff costs or allowances.
The overheads and maintenance expenses of the Zummo Vending model are low, thus allowing for a return on investment in a very short period of time, quickly increasing capital.
As juice is an impulse product, the model becomes a highly profitable business.
Complete this form to immediately discover the monthly and annual profit that you will obtain with any of our products, as well as how long it will take to pay off the investment.
Your machine will be paid off in days = months
Juices sold per month: zumos
Monthly cost: €
Monthly sale: €
Monthly profit: €
Bearing in mind that:
Price of one kilo of fruit: €
Sale price of juice: €
Number of juices sold per day: juices / days