As we talked about earlier in our post about smoothies, smoothies provide our body with vitamins and minerals in a refreshing and appetizing way. To prepare them, we only need a blender, ingredients and a few minutes of preparation. In today’s post we bring you 5 delicious recipes of juices and smoothies so you can enjoy their flavour and get all the energy and vitamins you need for your day-to-day life.
1. Orange and lemon smoothie
If you’re looking for a good supply of vitamin C, the orange and lemon juice is what you need. To prepare this tasty smoothie you will need:
- 1 cup of skim milk, 1 lemon yogurt and 1 orange.
Put all the ingredients in your blender and you will get this appetizing and nutritious smoothie.
2. Mango Smoothie
The mango smoothie is ideal for a snack or mid-morning drink. Thanks to its contribution of vitamins, you will have energy to carry out your daily tasks. It tastes delicious and it is very easy to prepare. The ingredients you will need are:
- ¼ of mango, ¼ of avocado, ½ glass of mango juice, ¼ of vanilla yogurt, 1 spoonful of sugar and 1 spoonful of lime.
Once the ingredients are ready, you only have to put them in the blender and that’s it! You’ll get a delicious, healthy and refreshing smoothie. You can decorate your smoothie with mango slices or fruit to give it the final touch.
3. Chocolate and berries smoothie
Would you fancy something sweet? Nothing better than a dose of chocolate, but if you also mix it with the flavor of raspberries and blueberries, the explosion of flavors is incredible. Write down the ingredients:
- ½ glass of skimmed milk, 1 vanilla yoghurt, 30 grams of chocolate chips, 60 grams of raspberries and 60 grams of blueberries.
When you have it ready and blended, you can eat your smoothie with a spoon, as if it were a dessert.
4. Avocado and pineapple smoothie
This smoothie is ideal for sports people, it is a shake rich in protein and vitamins. Besides avocado and pineapple, this smoothie also includes spinach and banana to provide even more energy. These are the ingredients:
- 1 avocado, 150 grams of pineapple, 120 ml of pineapple juice 30 grams of spinach, 1 banana and 125 ml of almond milk
Put the ingredients in the blender and it will be ready to drink before training.
5. Coconut, Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
This smoothie will be irresistible for coconut lovers,. The combination with strawberries and bananas will give you fiber, energy and vitamins, apart from a clear exquisite taste. Here are the ingredients for your smoothie:
- 60 grams of strawberries, 1 banana, 30 grams of spinach, 125 ml of coconut water, half cucumber, chia seeds and grated coconut to taste.
Now that you have the recipes, which one will suit your taste buds? Enjoy!